Heh heh welcome E learning week!
LOL! Got elearning week but I still have to go to school next Wednesday and Thursday because I have 2 arts lectures. Rah!!
Rant rant rant haha I'm like only good at ranting stuff eh. Feel like buying battlefield 3 because the game really looks awesome! But its so expensive (60++). Maybe I should sell my PS3 and other games. Haha then use the money and add on more cash to buy a self-built PC eh?
I think at most can sell my console for like 3-400+ dollars. Thats like so freaking little haha. See how ba.
So distressing haha. Ok enough about games and PC. Shall start on my biochemistry tomorrow!
Better start memorizing my amino acids! Haha I'm SOOO loving life sciences man xD.
Alright I shall play some games and try and sleep before 2am today! Hope I can achieve that haha. :D